My Writings. My Thoughts.

A New Blog For A New Me

On » Sunday, April 24, 2011 //
Let me start with a bit of house cleaning. If you are reading this post, it is a bit of a miracle. Obviously, the blog is under construction and I doubt Google will index it any time soon.

The reason I started this blog is because there is very little information about Optifast out there. When you Google "Optifast," you pretty much get the main website and thats it. While Optifast.com does provide useful information, it doesn't even begin to give the full picture of the weight loss program you have either already undertaken, or are considering.

Notice I didn't call it the "Optifast diet." That is because it isn't a diet, at least not in the sense you may be thinking of. In fact, the only thing a diet and Optifast have in common is that they both curb caloric intake. Despite that loose relation inherent to all weight loss endeavors, the Optifast program exists in a world far away from any typical diet.



The other thing you will not get from Optifast is potassium, which you will get from a prescription. 

In future posts, I will go into the specifics of the program as well as chronicle my own journey in the program.

Until then, please visit Optifast.com for information on the program.

No Response to "A New Blog For A New Me"

Leave A Reply

My videos. Featured videos.

My photos. Now you know me.

My favblog. Feeds from them.